Full-Time Cleaning Jobs
Have you been trying to find house cleaner jobs? Do you want to work with some awesome cleaning professionals and administrative staff who truly care about you, your goals, and aspirations--and work hard to make this the best job you’ve ever had? We are hiring for multiple cleaning houses jobs!
We offer a variety of different cleaning services to our customers and will train you for each different job. Cleaning service jobs can be very rewarding. We believe if our employees are happy, they’ll do their work with passion while we help them accomplish their goals and dreams.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service in a growth mindset environment in which both staff and clients can thrive. To that end, we employ a variety of assessments in order to determine compatibility with both the job and our company culture. We strive to utilize our staff in a variety of different capacities as best suit their talents, and it is our goal to provide a career opportunity for staff to flourish in.
We also understand what it takes to be a good cleaning technician, which is why we respect, value, and pay very well for great talent. To learn more about our company, read our story here.
Working as a House Cleaner
Are you searching for cleaning service jobs? We are searching for highly skilled house cleaning technicians who take pride in their work. As you can see from our reviews, our priority is to give 100% effort to every job we work. You will be responsible for cleaning, vacuuming, washing, dusting, mopping and sanitizing all areas and surfaces of our clients’ homes, apartments and small offices. We have an extensive, detailed, multi-week training program for all new hires, and continually conduct ongoing training on new and improved cleaning tools and processes. One of our business practices includes regular quality checks on all of our jobs to ensure these processes are being followed and work continues to meet expectations.
Do I work alone or on a team?
Cleaning jobs are mostly performed by one technician. In the event of larger jobs, you’ll be assigned to a team. You must have your own car to be able to carry cleaning supplies to the work sites.
How do I check my schedule?
We use a scheduling app on our phones, where you can easily pull up your daily schedule.
How do I get paid?
We pay using direct deposit to your bank account. We use a digital payroll system where you’ll be able to see your weekly payment and pay stubs.
How Far Do I Have to Drive?
We have a service area in southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon. To see a map of our service area click here.
Benefits of Working with Above the Line Cleaning
- Paid Training: Your training will be paid ($13.69/hr), and you will receive a hiring bonus after 30 days.
- Pay for Performance: Earn a full-time paycheck working less than 40 hours a week.
- Job Security: The cleaning industry is considered essential labor! It’s the best time to join us, and it’s a job that will always be needed.
- Family-Friendly Schedule: You’ll have 6 national holidays off and 5 pre-approved days for personal appointments.
- Special Days: Birthdays and anniversaries are days off with pay!
- Paid Weekly: Weekly paycheck via direct deposit.
- Monthly Open House: We get together and enjoy some delicious snacks, drinks, and each other's company!
- Discounts: Discounted access to DNA Made Simple Epigenetic Workshop Bundle
- Treat Days: Every week, we have a treat day.
Requirements for Being a House Cleaner
- Excellent attitude, work ethic, and growth mindset
- Must own a vehicle and smartphone
- Minimum of one year of professional cleaning experience.
- Authorized to work in the US (citizenship, residence, work permit)
- Valid car insurance and driver's license
- Verifiable work history and references
Cleaning Jobs Hiring Now!
If you are currently looking for house cleaning jobs, we are hiring house cleaners now! Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining our team!